Charming mid-level condo overlooking the Cove on Wilde Lake from which the community takes its name. Year round views of the water are the primary appeal to this location and simplicity of living in the heart of Columbia with all that plus the peaceful setting at the Cove. This condo has much of the mid-century original details with solid kitchen cabinetry, parquet floors and tile in the bathrooms. This mid-level condo overlooking Wilde Lake is part of the original group of buildings built by James Rouse to house the original planners and builders of the town we call Columbia. It was originally apartments in various sizes built to house families of those in the initial construction of the town center and original villages of Columbia. It was later converted to the condominium called the Cove and is one of the few places in Howard County that one can live with a lovely view quite literally across the path from the lake. Close enough to walk or ride bicycles to schools, around the lake and to all the activities that keep town center a vibrant hub of Columbia and Howard County. The balcony overlooking the lake makes this condo feel as though you are on vacation every day. Price has been modified to reflect that the property is AS-IS meaning that the Seller will not be making any updates or repairs. Open House cancelled on Sunday due to contract signed Friday.
Condo, 1 Story
Other, Public Water Service
1,223 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Backs - Open Common Area, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool Mem Avail, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Common Grounds, Laundry Facilities, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts,
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price