Enjoy a lifetime of relaxation in this spectacular end-of-group townhome, beautifully updated and improved for you to move right in! This lovely home begins with a classic brick front that welcomes you into the ground level. This level features a family room and a bonus den that could easily serve as a bedroom or home office, as well as a full bath and access to the two-car garage. Make your way to the main level, where the homeâs bright, open concept layout truly shines. Stunning hardwood floors flow throughout the living room, dining room and kitchen. The expansive kitchen features sparkling granite counters, dark espresso cabinetry, and a suite of stainless steel appliances. An oversized deck is situated just off of the dining area - perfect for enjoying the cooler evenings. Upstairs, a total of three bedrooms can be found that offer an abundance of space and plenty of natural light! The ownerâs suite is generously sized and offers ample walk-in closet space and a private attached bath. This home is completed by its wonderful location - just moments from major commuter routes, local transit options, Ft Meade, shopping, dining, and hot spots - this one has options to suit every lifestyle. Welcome home!
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price