Exquisite custom entertainerâs dream sited on a professionally landscaped 1.64 acre homesite adjacent to a fairway at Hobbitâs Glen Golf Course is this picturesque estate reminiscent of a French Country manor spanning over 8,888 sqft with an exterior blend of brick, siding, and multiple rooflines that combine to give great curb appeal. First impressions are lasting from the circular drive approach escorting you to this luxury manor and continuing as you enter the expanded 2-story marble foyer with a curved staircase set in rotund architecture with multi-levels of windows, and as you tour this home also showcasing beautiful hardwoods, arched doorways, statuesque columns, and sophisticated moldings. Amazing exteriors include a landscaped yard with Hobbits Glen fairway views, a sports court, a path from your backyard to the 13th hole of the adjoining golf course, designed night lighting, a tiered low maintenance deck, an expanded flagstone patio, and a mature tree surround adding to the privacy. Step inside to find a formal living room centered by a warming fireplace, and a formal dining room with an accented hardwood floor and a flow to the butlerâs pantry, followed by a study with built-ins and a conservatory. Perfecting your culinary skills, the chefâs kitchen [2020 remodeled] boasts extended quartz counters and workspaces, custom white cabinetry, iridescent white subway tile backsplash, an infinity island with a cooktop and breakfast bar, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances including a Kenmore elite double convection oven, a Viking refrigerator, a 6-burner gas range, and a rotund open breakfast room providing a relaxed dining experience with incredible views of a tree-lined yard and the golf course. Adding to the entertainment is the a family room with a fireplace and vaulted ceiling, a great room with a cathedral ceiling, and fireplace, and a cool tile floor embellishing the sunroom. Guests will enjoy exposures to a low maintenance tiered deck for outdoor living and dining spaces from atrium doors in the breakfast room and a great room adorned with a stacked stone fireplace. From the upper hallway you step up to double doors opening to a private ownerâs suite highlighted by a cathedral ceiling, an ambient fireplace, a coffee bar, a sitting room, a private balcony, walk-in closets complete with custom organizers, and a spa inspired bath with separate vanities, a super shower with bench seating and dual shower heads, and a relaxing jetted tub. Accommodating your desire for enjoyment and relaxation is the lower level offering a rec room anchored by a granite wet bar with dishwasher and beverage fridge, a speaker system, a game room, an Au Pair or guest suite with a steam shower and a separate entrance, a play or game room, and an expansive flagstone patio adding to you entertainment venues. Within easy reach of the golf course, cultural centers, airports, commuter routes, elegant boutiques, and exceptional dining.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
8,888 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Village Of Harpers Choice
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 3. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price