SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Please provide proof of funds with buyers name, available funds and institutions name or pre qual letter. Showings by appointment only PLEASE CALL LISTING AGENT TO SCHEDULE. Thoughtfully Designed, Built by Master Craftsmen, Exquisitely Finishedâ¦.Welcome to 13509 Paternal Gift D. This stunning estate home with over 13,000 square feet, offers a level of luxury and a lifestyle of unparralled luxury and comfort. Located in Paternal Gift Farm, which has been recognized for its excellence in design, planning, construction, was the winner of the overall project of the year along with recognition for environmental sensitivity are all accolades which describe the perfect backdrop for this incredible home. The front faÃ§ade is stunning with its interesting roof lines, warm and inviting use of stone, wood beam and posts and cedar shake shingles. The stunning landscape design and welcoming front porch invite you to enter this magnificent home. Entering through the solid wood double doors you experience the grand foyer with its two-story ceiling, elegant staircase and beautiful arched entryways. The use of stone inside delivers a smooth transition from outside in, the architecturally significant molding and trim work demonstrates the level of craftsmanship. To the left is the formal dining room, which is spacious enough to seat large numbers, but also intimate enough for small groups. The dining room is enhanced by a fireplace and french doors which lead to an outside terrace. On the right side of the entry doors is the library. Warm wood paneling, two story bookshelves and tucked away from the main living area, it evokes the rooms of grand estates and elegant country homes. Enter the kitchen from the main foyer and you can easily visualize large gatherings around the massive island, sense the spectacular culinary delights to be created utilizing the chef level appliances and know that the double-sided fireplace and beautiful eat in area surrounded by large windows is where you and those important to you will connect in beautiful ways! Off the kitchen is the large gathering room with walls of windows and French doors bathing the room in natural light and offering stunning views to the horse pastures and barns. The primary suite is on the other wing of the home and is a sanctuary in and of itself. Gracious sitting room, fabulous spa like bathroom and ample closets provide a perfect retreat to rest, relax and reenergize in. Upstairs are three large bedrooms each with their own unique loft area and a spectacular large (26â.5â * 32â.5â) playroom, office area or bonus room. perfectly dimensioned for just about any use you can think of! This room is away from the main living areas and can be directly accessed by an exterior door leading to private stairway up to this space. The walk out lower level has all the lux hi end resort style amenities you could possibly imagineâ¦billiard room, home theater equipped with professional level equipment, world class gym, a spectacular temperature-controlled wine room, a fabulous bar and game room which is ideal for watching sports, connecting over a game of cards or board games or simply to unwind and enjoy your favorite vintage of wine. Not to be missed is the back yard, designed with the same level of thought, care and focus on creating spaces which offer an opportunity for building memorable experiences, the patios, pool and spa are oriented to provide stunning wide-open views but ultimate privacy. Close in to Baltimore and DC yet the expansive vistas from inside and outside this home, the fabulous community of Paternal Gift Farm make you feel as if you are a lifetime away. Welcome home to 13509 Paternal Gift Dr., Highland, Maryland.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, French Provincial, Transitional
5 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
12,250 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Paternal Gift Farm
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, In-Law Suite/Apt, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Library, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Wood Frame
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Private.
- Breezeway, Brick, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Waterfall, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Atrium. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price