A fantastic opportunity to live in this airy, contemporary home on a cul-de-sac at the end of beautifully maintained Windridge Farms. Its vistas bordered by preservation acreage, are not to be missed at an improved price of $885,000. This is suburban yet rural living at its very best. Slide into your car through the kitchen garage entrance for easy loading and unloading. Travel conveniently to shops, restaurants, the library, work or a concert, in DC, Baltimore, Frederick, Westminster, or Columbia, by routes 95, 32, 70, or 695. Driving anywhere from Glenwood is easy and refreshing in its beauty. This gorgeous home is well-appointed and expansive with a brand new 50-yr architectural roof, freshly painted walls, gleaming hardwood floors throughout the downstairs, and new and neutral flecked carpet in the bedrooms upstairs. Clean as a whistle, all areas are light, airy, and inviting in this home. The floor plan is perfect, with an ample laundry room next to the large and peaceful second floor master suite for super convenience. The laundry room contains a washer, dryer, laundry tub, and a bonus closet for even more storage. The formal dining room off the double story entrance foyer flows freely into an 18ft high ceiling with open-concept living room, natural gas fireplace, and palladium windows. Adjoining is a large kitchen for easy gatherings, relaxed conversation around the breakfast bar. There are generous closets and cabinets on both floors! The basement offers fifteen hundred square feet with a walkout sliding glass door, large windows, and rough-ins for another full bathroom and bedroom(s) all fully insulated and ready for your personal touch. The views out every window in this house (complete with white matching venetian blinds that convey) are of rolling grass lawns offer panoramic serenity through all four seasons. Public schools are five minutes away. They are above the state average in key measures, including college and career readiness. You will love living on Windridge Court in Glenwood. It is the quintessential balance of country peacefulness with urban sophistication and convenience. Visit by individual showing or this week's open house! Offers welcome, a thirty-day settlement ideal.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Private Water Serv
Stone, Vinyl Siding, Concrete, Frame, Other Construction
3,103 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hamilton Reed/ Greenleaf Builders, Baltimore, MD
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Energy Star, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Poured, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Space For Rooms, Heated
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Stone.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame, Other, Concrete
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Other, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Atrium. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Open, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S), Other.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price