**REDUCED**Wonderful Rancher in Ellicott City that is fully ONE-LEVEL living! This home, set on .56 of an acre, is deceivingly larger than it appears with almost 1,900 square feet of living space. Open layout when you enter with a large living room with hardwood floors (2019) surrounded by windows that allows all of the natural light to come in & built-in bookcases galore. Opens to the dining room, which adds to the open feeling. The kitchen has been remodeled and is complete with granite countertops, a great island that was added, beautiful cabinetry, many with glass fronts, built-in microwave, ceramic tiled flooring and ceiling fan. Off of the kitchen is a separate laundry room. There are 3 generously sized bedrooms, a full bath with a double vanity with granite top and a half bath with pedestal sink. There is also access to the oversized one car garage, with room for a workshop. Enjoy the gorgeous all stone patio with a door off of the kitchen and a very private backyard, with plenty of space! This is truly a great find and has been very well maintained! Roof 2016! Check out the virtual tour!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,873 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiant.
- Bay Window(s)
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price