Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac backing to woodlands in the heart of downtown Columbia, this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath contemporary townhome style condo with garage offers plenty of living space on 4 finished levels and an abundance of upgrades including fresh on trend neutral paint, refinished hardwood flooring, new carpet, and a remodeled kitchen and updated baths. A sunny foyer welcomes you and ushers you into the family room with neutral designer paint, crisp crown molding, and sliding glass doors opening to a patio and private woodlands beyond. A powder room, laundry area, and direct garage access rounds out the main level. ***** Ascend the stairs to the spacious living room where a wall of windows fills the space with natural light illuminating warm hardwood floors, custom built-ins, and a cozy woodburning fireplace. The sparkling kitchen is sure to please the modern chef with gleaming granite countertops, custom 42â cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances including a smooth top range. The dining room has plenty of space for all occasions and is accented by chic pendant chandelier. ***** Upstairs, youâll find the primary bedroom suite boasting a soaring vaulted ceiling with plant ledge, skylight, and lighted ceiling fan, twin windows, and reach-in closets with custom organizers. The en suite bath features a contemporary dual sink vanity, sumptuous jetted tub, and step in shower with hand laid tile. A 2nd bright and cheerful bedroom with hardwood flooring and lighted ceiling fan enjoys easy access to the well-appointed hall bath with pedestal sink and tub/shower with transom windows. The upper most level offers a private bedroom featuring a cathedral ceiling with lighted ceiling fan and plush neutral carpet. ***** All this in a peaceful residential setting with nature paths to both Wilde Lake Park and beautiful Wilde Lake and Lake Kittamaqundi. There is an abundance of fine shopping, dining and entertainment choices nearby including The Mall in Columbia, Whole Foods, Merriweather Post Pavilion, Historic Oakland, and plenty of amazing parks and lakes. Everyone will enjoy all the amenities Columbia has to offer and commuters will appreciate the easy access to US-29 and 32, and Route 100 and I-95. For an exceptional home in a vibrant location, this is it!
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Wood Siding
1,766 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Brick
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Lake, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreatio
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price