***RIVER HILL HS*** Stunning, brick front Colonial located in the desired Village of River Hill community of Columbia. This home boasts over 3,500 sq ft of luxurious living space with delightfully open and airy silhouettes and your own private oasis backyard. Follow the exceptionally wide Copper Bay stone sidewalk through the inviting portico embellished with a shiplap ceiling, and craftsman columns with dental molding accent. Sun fills the foyer through its two story windows and showcases gorgeous hardwood flooring and accent molding and opens to the formal living and dining rooms with a cozy wood burning fireplace, perfect for intimate gatherings. The heart of this home is the chefâs kitchen that features a peninsula island breakfast bar, black quartz countertops, stainless appliances, mosaic tile backsplash and all under a tray ceiling with recessed lights, and a breakfast nook with access to the covered porch extending the living space creating an idyllic setting for entertaining. Picture windows and a high cathedral ceiling with skylights allow abundant natural light in the family room highlighting a floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Thereâs a front home office, powder room, and laundry room completing the main level. Ascend the oak staircase to find new carpet throughout, with four sizable bedrooms and both full bathrooms highlight travertine tile detail. The primary suite offers a high vaulted ceiling, a walk-in closet, and en suite bath with a soaking tub, separate shower, and dual vanity. Freshly painted with new carpet, the lower level provides a bedroom, a full bathroom, ample storage space, and a walkout recreation room. Backing to the Middle Patuxent Environmental Area with mature shade trees for privacy, youâll enjoy your own private retreat on the covered Copper Bay stone patio that includes a built-in fire pit, and the covered porch and open deck with views of interlocking streams and several ponds in the fall and winter. Just off of easy commuter routes MD-29, and 32, and situated between Columbia and Clarksville offering shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,551 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Village Of River Hill
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price