Spectacular transitional style custom home on one of the best .4 acre lots in River Hill! Beautiful views of gardens and trees & fully fenced deep backyard. 5 beds, 4 full baths, 3 car oversized garage. Main level boasts 2 story open foyer, lavish formal dining room expanded with butlerâs pantry, glass cupboard and sink, opulent living room accented with a stone wall, spacious rear study or 5th bedroom with a closet and direct access to an adjoining full bathroom. 2 story family room offering a floor to ceiling stone fireplace and wall of windows for your family to enjoy cozy winter nights inside and the serenity of snow coated forests outside. Stunning remodeled kitchen presenting a luxury Thermador 48â wide professional gas range with dual ovens and powerful hood, upgraded 42â high cabinetry, and granite counters, oversized island with cabinets for extra storage, and breakfast area with glass doors leading to decks and patio in a picturesque setting. Great stairways with landing area for short and easy trips and large picture windows for endless changing pictures of nature at the backyard all year around! Upper level offers an amazing primary bedroom suite with sitting area, walk-in closets, and luxury bathroom with a steam shower and oversized soaking tub overlooking your private backyard oasis. 3 more spacious bedrooms all facing trees and 2 more full baths complete this comfortable sleeping quarter. Newly finished daylight basement with huge multi-functional recreation room, a den, an adjoining future bathroom, ample space for future bedroom and office, and walkout glass doors to the patio for refreshment, perfect for working at home or entertaining. More upgrades include gleaming hardwood floors with natural grain, large Anderson picture windows and glass doors throughout the house, recessed lights and other updated lighting fixtures, window treatments and so on. This gorgeous home is truly rare to find and ready for you! Super convenient location and easy access to River Hill amenities and schools, 32/29/95, DC, Rockville, and Baltimore.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Other, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
6,026 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Village Of River Hill
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Space For Rooms, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Casement, Bay Window(s), Insulated, Screened
- 2. Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private, Public.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Playground, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Picnic Area, Pool Mem Avail, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price