Absolutely charming four bedroom home tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac set on a pristine corner lot in the desirable Hopewell neighborhood. The main level showcases hardwood floors that add a touch of elegance, while the neutral color theme and abundant windows throughout create a bright and welcoming atmosphere. Prepare your favorite meals in the eat-in kitchen that is a highlight of the home, boasting beautiful granite countertops with a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and a bay window that provides a sunny space for casual dining. The open concept living and dining areas create ample space for entertaining and relaxation. A wood-burning fireplace adds warmth and coziness, while the sliding glass doors lead to a back deck, seamlessly connecting the indoor and outdoor areas. Moving upstairs, the primary bedroom suite includes two closets, a balcony, and a private bathroom with a walk-in tile shower. Two additional bedrooms and a second full bathroom complete the first upper level. The top level of the home is a unique feature, with a fourth bedroom with cathedral ceilings and an adjacent bonus room that can serve as a massive walk-in closet, a home office, or an additional lounge space, providing flexibility to suit your needs. The fully-finished lower level of the home features an expansive recreation room, perfect for gatherings and activities. Additionally, there is a utility room with laundry facilities, providing convenience and functionality. Outside, you will find a fenced yard with beautiful landscaping, creating a peaceful outdoor space for enjoyment and unwinding. Recent updates include the heating and cooling system in 2018, fresh paint and plush carpeting. Excellent location in Columbia close to a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options including Lake Elkhorn Park, Hopewell Park with a waterpark and Columbia Town Center.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,680 sq. ft
Village Of Owen Brown
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Other.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard, Trees. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price