This is an active adult community, age 55 and better. Third floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath with 9 foot ceilings and tons of natural lighting overlooking Timbers of Troy golf course. There is also a separate room which could be used as an office, den, or even dining room. New engineered hardwood floors throughout for easy maintenance. New hot water heater and furnace and A/C. An integral garage with auto door opener and private entrance into the building. Welcome guest into a tastefully decorated lobby. Current owners have paid off the annual developer fee. Enjoy a private pool, clubhouse with exercise room, tennis courts, walking trails, and so much more! Stores and public transportation are extremely close as well! Covid-19 showing protocols for all showings. Before entering the building you must wear a mask, and gloves (bring your own) and take them with you when you leave. Come and see this before it is gone!
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Elevator, Grab Bars.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Community Amenities
- Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price