Welcome to 7405 Near Thicket Way. This single-family detached immaculately maintained home is on a quiet cul-de-sac is located in beautiful Victoria Falls, a 55+ community located in Laurel, MD. The community entrance delights with a welcoming waterfall and Resort Style amenities. This home was built in 2007 and boasts lots of natural light. Major recent upgrades include a New Roof in Nov. 2021, HVAC second floor, New Carpets and Hot Water heater in Aug 2022 This home is approx. 2969 sqft. tax records are wrong, one owner, this Stunning Hemingway Model is a 4 Bedrooms and 3 full Bathrooms with a 2-car attached garage. Open floor plan is larger than life with spaces that are livable, comfortable, and functional with 9-foot ceilings with Vaulted Ceilings in Foyer and Great Room. Primary Bedroom Suite with Tray ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Large Walk in Closet, Luxury Primary Bath, Jacuzzi Soaking Tub, Double Vanity, separate Shower/Commode Closet and Ceramic Tile Floors. Main floor Den/Study/ 2nd Bedroom. Main floor 2nd Full Bath is located across from 2nd Bedroom. Main floor Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer and a hook up for a utility room sink. Light filled Breakfast Room area, Eat-in Gourmet Kitchen with 42" Cabinetry, 4 Burner Gas Cooktop, center island with Stainless Steel Double Sink, Insta Hot Water Dispenser, Granite Countertop, Kitchen has custom Backsplash with Under Counter Lighting. Stainless Steel Appliances, Wall Oven, and Microwave (2017) are Convection Ovens also, Side by Side Refrigerator (2018), Dishwasher (2020). Great Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Recessed Lighting, Ceiling Fan and Stately Marble Hearth Gas Fireplace. Dining Room and Living Room have Crown Molding with Chair Rail Molding also in Dining Room. Upper-level features huge loft space and/or family area with two generous sized bedrooms and a full bath. Plus, energy efficient 90% direct vent gas heating, 50-gallon gas water heater (2022). Exterior features a Gracious Covered Front Entry brick front Watertable, Rear Deck with Pergola, Ceiling Fan and Solar Lighting Central Parke at Victoria Falls is an Active Adult 55+ Community. HOA Manager and Assistant on site at our community Mailroom. Home ownership includes access to Resort Club with full time Lifestyle Director, fully staffed front desk, access to daily activities, Fitness Center, Billiard room, Card room, Craft-room, Indoor Salt Water and Outdoor pool, Whirlpool, and Sauna. Enjoy the Resort Style living and serene surroundings here at Victoria Falls. Take a stroll around the 2.5-mile walking trail around the community. We have 3 ponds, 4 pocket parks, pickleball and tennis courts. All this and more. Come take a look! You'll love the neighborhood. The HOA tends to your lawn and snow removal. You deserve the great life and resort style living.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Composite Shingle, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System
2,969 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Pines Of Laurel
Other, Cable TV, Underground
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Casement, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Sprinkler System, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Shingle, Frame
- Deck, Patio
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Flood Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Art Studio, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fax/Copying, Fitness Center, Hot Tub, Lake, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price