MUST SEE! This beautifully upgraded 2.5 story single family home in the Severn Woods subdivision, perfectly located off of Severn Tree Road in Severn, MD. Just minutes from Fort Meade Military Base, BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport, Arundel Mills shopping centers and more. Easy access to Routes 713, 170, 175, 32, 97 and 295. Open concept, Spacious split-level, 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, MOVE IN READY. Home features: New HVAC, natural hard-wood floors, freshly painted, Roomy eat-in kitchen with specially custom-made wooden cabinets, stainless steel appliances to include built-in microwave, double oven, and refrigerator and personalized kitchen accessories. Double sliding glass door leading to back deck over seeing beautifully landscaped fenced-in, animal friendly back yard and oval shaped in-ground pool. Fully finished basement suite with full bath can be used as bedroom, recreation room, entertainment room, or office. Laundry room and extra storage closet. Did I mention that this beautiful home has a heated over-sized garage , three parking spaces in the drive-way and additional street parking? Your clients will not be disappointed!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2+ Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Brick, Concrete, Fiberglass
1,468 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Fire Alarm System, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private, Public.
- Brick, Concrete
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Other.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price