OPEN SUNDAY 12-2. Original owners have meticulously maintained and beautifully updated this 4-5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home. Featuring a neutral decor and layout desired by so many, 9209 Curtis Drive is turn-key and totally ready for you to move in. The main level features gleaming hardwood flooring, a spacious family room with vaulted ceilings and beautiful gas fireplace, a laundry room, powder room, home office (that could serve as a main level bedroom) and a wonderful open concept gourmet kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances, tile flooring, granite counters, new center island with breakfast bar, expanded height cabinetry, dining area and doors that lead to the beautiful low maintenance Trex deck and landscaped rear yard and patio. Upstairs youâll find 4 nicely sized bedrooms including a fantastic primary bedroom suite with walk-in closet and a recently renovated primary bathroom with dual vanities, soaking tub and seamless glass shower with beautiful custom tile work. The finished lower level provides several storage areas and utility opportunities along with a third full bath and sizable recreation room/family room. There is a 2 car garage for parking and additional storage. Important recent updates include new roof (2015), many replacement windows (2018), water heater (2019) and so much more. An extensive list of features and updates is available. The property is just a short walk to so many community offerings, including Hopewell Park, Hopewell Pool, fields, basketball courts, and the walking paths around Lake Elkhorn, as well as Supreme Sports and so much more! Howard County School web site confirms Atholton High School. Sellers need an end of December settlement or rent back.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,042 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Appliance Center, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Playground, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard. Landscaping, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Lake, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price