OPEN HOUSE FOR 12/19/21 HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Wonderful colonial is ready for new owners. This light-filled home offers three finished levels, and is super convenient to shopping, restaurants, and neighborhood pool. Main level features include a large kitchen with an island, table space, and a pantry, formal living and dining rooms, a spacious family room, a separate office, and a powder room. The upper level includes a primary suite with vaulted ceilings, dual master closets, and an en-suite full bath with dual sinks, a soaking tub and separate shower. Additionally, there are three bedrooms and a second full bath on this level. The finished lower level has a recreation room, a third full bath, a large laundry room that is perfect for a craft or hobby room, and a separate storage room. Slider from kitchen will bring you out to the deck. Open house this weekend, come and take a look!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,332 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price