Rancher in Ellicott City located on a quiet street with quick access to Patapsco State park for bike & hiking trails. Hardwood floors throughout Living Room, Dining Room and main floor bedrooms. Sellers hooked up to natural gas and installed new appliances including stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer in 2020. The lower level has been remodeled with office, 4th bedroom & full bath. Enjoy your flat yard with play set & swings. The organic garden is planted with perennials and is ready with spring plantings. **Home fully insulated, new roof and heat pump in 2012**Driveway sealed and patio tiled 2020**Huge closets plus floored attic for additional storage**2 wood fireplaces**Upgraded electrical with 200 amp service.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Aluminum Siding
2,498 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Chestnut Hill Estates
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Storm Window
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price