BACK ON THE MARKET! Investor or Income Property opportunity! Come take a look. Tucked away in the back of this neighborhood, the yard backs to trees for a semi private/ secluded back yard. This property offers main level living as well as a complete room-mate or multi-generational suite with kitchen upstairs (laundry in the basement). You have options! Two full one bedroom suites or three bedrooms, two baths. The upstairs is accessible through the main level living room or an exterior side door. There utilities are not separated, it is one gas/ electric/ water bill so the upstairs cannot be considered an actual separate apartment. However, it is set up as an excellent multi-generational family or roommate living situation. Large detached garage with garage door opener. The basement has been waterproofed and has interior and exterior access and laundry (washer, dryer, utility sink). The upstairs is currently occupied. Tenant needs a 30 day notice to relocate OR would like to continue living upstairs if the new owner is willing. Strictly AS-IS. This is an Estate sale.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,774 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price